1968 Harley-Davidson Bardot Inspired fine art print
- Fine art print by Robert Hurst featuring a 1968 Harley-Davidson
was inspired by the famous Brigitte Bardot video and photo shoot
- 1968 Harley-Davidson Bardot Inspired by Robert Hurst
- Fine art print
- Printed on high-quality paper your print arrives double matted
ready to display or frame. What are double mats? Click on image
above to see a sample print with
- Size with mats 16" x 20"
- Framing: Want us to frame this print for you?
- Add the artwork to your cart then go
to Framing for double
matted print in the Framing
Category and add framing to your cart
- Framing may delay shipping. We'll notify you via email of the
approximate ship date after you place your order.
To find out the approximate ship date in advance of your order contact us
About the Subject
- Motorcycle depicted is a 1968 Harley-Davidson
- Although not an exact likeness, the women in this piece was
inspried by Brigitte Bardot and her famous video and photo shoot
- Brigitte Bardot is a French former fashion model, actress and
singer, and animal rights activist
- Art category: motorcycle art, Harley-Davidson, art, artwork, prints, posters