Clint Murchison limited edition fine art print
This special limited edition print of former Dallas Cowboy owner Clint
Murchison is part of the Texas Sports Hall of Fame artwork series
- Clint Murchison by Robert Hurst
- Limited edition print
- Printed on high-quality paper your print arrives double matted
ready to display or frame. (What are double mats? Click on image
above to see a sample print with
- Size with mats 16" x 20"
- Signed and
numbered by the artist
- Edition size 50 with 5 artist's proofs
- Framing: Want us to frame this print for you?
- Add the artwork to your cart then go
to Framing for 16" x 20" Prints
in the Framing Category
framing to your cart
- Framing may delay shipping. We'll notify you via email of the
approximate ship date after you place your order.
To find out the approximate ship date in advance of your order contact us
About the Subject
Football artwork / print:
Clint Murchison (dec.) was the initial owner of the Dallas Cowboys from
1960-1984. Responsible for hiring Cowboys general manager Tex Schramm,
who then hired coach Tom Landry & chief scout Gil Brandt. In 1964
gave Landry an unprecedented 10-year contract which stabilized the
team. Cowboys went to 5 Super Bowls and won 2 NFL titles under
Murchison. Oversaw construction of Texas Stadium in 1971.