Colors of Greatness fine art print featuring Miles Davis and Charlie Parker
- Fine art print featuring jazz greats Miles Davis and Charlie
Parker. You can "feel" the music in this colorful and energetic
portrayal of two jazz greats
- Colors of Greatness by Robert Hurst
- Fine art print
- Printed on high-quality paper your print arrives double-matted
ready to display or frame
- What do we mean by double-matted? A mat is part of the framing of
printed artwork. We add an inner mat for color accent in addition to
the main mat. Click on the image
above to view the print with
double mats. Inner accent color may vary
- Size with mats 16" x 20"
- Framing: Want us to frame this print for you?
- Miles Davis was an American trumpeter, bandleader, and composer.
Widely considered one of the most
influential musicians of the 20th century, Miles Davis was, with his
musical groups, at the forefront of several major developments in jazz
music, including bebop, cool jazz,
hard bop, modal jazz, and jazz fusion
- Charles Parker, famously called Bird or Yardbird, was an American
jazz saxophonist and composer.
Parker, with Louis Armstrong and Duke Ellington, is widely considered
to have been one of the most influential jazz musicians. Parker played
a leading role in the development of bebop, a form of jazz
characterized by fast tempos, virtuoso technique, and improvisation
based on harmonic structure
- Music genre: jazz, bebop
- Art category: art, artwork, prints, posters