Noble Doss former University of Texas Longhorn fine art print
- Fine art print featuring former University of Texas Longhorn
legend Noble Doss
- Noble Doss by Robert Hurst
- Fine art print
- Printed on high-quality paper your print arrives double matted
ready to display or frame. What do we mean by double-matted? We add two
mats to the print, a top mat and bottom mat for accent color. Click on
above to view sample. Inner accent color may vary
- Size with mats 16" x 20"
- Framing: Want us to frame this print for you?
About the Subject
- Noble Doss, a University of Texas
football star from 1939-41 still holds the career interception record
Longhorns with 17, a mark that was later tied by Nathan Vasher. Doss is
remembered, though, for “The Catch,” a miraculous grab against then
Texas A&M that set up the only touchdown in a 7-0 upset in 1940.
played in the NFL for two years with Philadelphia
- This image
is based on a photo of Doss making that 32-yard reception is one of the
famous in Longhorn history, in part because Doss appears to have his
closed as he makes the over-the-shoulder grab
- Sports category: college football, University of Texas Longhorns
- Art category: art, artwork, prints, posters